How to get there
- you might fly into Graz (GRZ - www.flughafen-graz.at/en ) or Vienna International Airport (VIE - www.viennaairport.com/en ). Graz is situated 70km south of Leoben, Vienna is 170km north-east.
- The most economical way would be public transportation. Leoben is a rather small town and the hotel, the city center as well as the university facilities are easily reached within walking distance. Please check on www.oebb.at for the best available connections according to your arrival date and time.
- There are several rental car companies directly at both airports. Parking lots are available at the campus (please use the huge parking lot at Peter-Tunner Strasse between number 27 and 19 on Kaiserfeldgasse or Roseggerstrasse – at the gate ring the bell and indicate you are here for the WFURS conference)
- If you wish to be picked up by a cab, please indicate it in your registration. We will need your flight number as soon as possible. Montanuniversitaet will arrange a pre-ordered cab for you at your own costs – approx. €130 one way from Vienna or approx. €70 one way from Graz. Other cab companies are located at the airports.
Venue of the conference
- The main meeting will take place in the new meeting facilities in Roseggerstrasse 12, 4th Floor. From the hotel this is approximately 8min walking. Other venues will be announced directly at the meeting. Please check with the details program sent to you prior to the meeting for changes.
Venue of the hotel
- reservations until September 28th will be guaranteed in Hotel Falkensteiner - at the price of €110 double room for single use or €140 for a double room for double use – reservations are made through the registration form. Rooms after that date are subject to availability.
Due to limited room capacities please check with your individuell document, sent to you prior to the meeting to find out your hotel and venue. Thank you for your understanding.
Changes of registration and overall information